WP Views Plugin v1.9 by WP Types
Views 1.9 aka Meina Gladstone
– Added a GUI for inserting Views shortcodes.
– Added a new custom edit page for Content Templates.
– Added class and style attributes to several shortcodes that output HTML tags.
– Added a new shortcode wpv-noautop to display pieces of content without paragraph formatting – included a Quicktag button for easy insertion.
– Added an Admin Bar entry to create and edit Content Template assignments.
– Added a new debug output to the wpv-if conditional shortcode.
– Improved the Loop Wizard functionality – added a way to set Views shortcodes attributes.
– Improved the Loop Wizard – added explanations about different Bootstrap options and their availability.
– Improved the Loop Wizard – made table sorting options easier to understand.
– Improved the combination of limit, offset and pagination settings on a View to avoid expensive auxiliar queries.
– Improved the output of custom CSS and JS for Views and Content Templates – HTML comments should make it easier to identify their source.
– Improved the Views AJAX pagination when using a custom spinner – avoided enforcing fixed dimensions and improved the positioning of the spinner.
– Fixed the WordPress media shortcodes (audio, video, playlist) when used on Views with AJAX pagination or with parametric search with automatic results.
– Fixed lower-than comparison functions for date, custom field and usermeta field query filters – a previous security review broke them.
– Fixed the Views pagination spinner “No spinner” setting.
– Fixed the custom fields and usermeta query filters by a Types date field when setting a specific date – changes could not be saved.
– Fixed edit View links on Views widgets when using the Views Embedded plugin.
– Fixed bulk trashing of Content Templates.
– Fixed the query filter by specific users on a View listing users – the URL parameter mode was not being applied.
– Fixed the “Don’t include current page” setting on a View when it is used on a post displayed on an archive page.
– Fixed the API functions to display a View or return its results – avoided errors by checking that the requested item is a published View.
– Improved some shortcodes attributes, like the ones for wpv-post-taxonomy, wpv-post-featured-image and wpv-post-edit-link.
– Improved the compatibility with WPML by setting better translation settings to some private custom fields used to store Views settings.
– Improved the compatibility with WPML by adjusting AJAX pagination when adding language settings as URL parameters.
– Improved the compatibility with 4.2 related to loading spinners.
– Improved the compatibility with 4.2 related to the link Quicktag dialog.
– Improved the compatibility with RTL languages.
– Fixed an inconsistency on query filters getting values from shortcode attributes – empty values should apply no filter.
– Fixed the export workflow – some setting were not exported.
– Fixed an issue about old Views which do not have a “view-query-mode” setting that can not be edited.
– Fixed a bug about removing inline Content Templates from a View.
– Fixed a bug about bulk trashing two or more CT when one of them has posts assigned – there was a PHP error for a $nonce variable not set.
– Fixed a bug on Views listing users and filtering by specific users set on a URL parameter.
– Fixed a bug about “lower than” options on the query filters by custom field, usermeta field and post date.
– Fixed the frameworks integration – frameworks using an option to store values were not registered correctly.
– Fixed an issue about Content Templates saved without slug.
– Fixed an issue that avoided changing the WordPress Archive assigned to an archive loop from the admin listing page.
– Adjusted the documentation links for the new date query filter and the frameworks integration functionality.
– Removed the “Add new” button and the “Trash” link from the Content Template edit page, to avoid inconsistencies.
– Improved the compatibility with Layouts related to archives pagination.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register